Rules and Regs Concerning Use of Stadium Facility
Rules and Regulations for the Mount Si High School Athletic Complex
Individuals and/or Groups Violating Any of These Rules Risk Losing All Future Access to the Mount Si High School Athletic Complex
1. Entry or use of the Mount Si Athletic Complex without an approved permit is strictly prohibited.
2. Only District Administrators and/or participants such as coaches, players or officials are permitted on the fields and track.
3. Profane language, boisterous behavior, or other objectionable demeanor is not permitted.
4. State law prohibits the use of Tobacco or Alcoholic products on school property.
5. Only approved signs by the District are allowed inside the Athletic complex.
6. Participants and officials must wear molded sole shoes or tennis shoes without metal cleats.
7. Track spikes are limited to one quarter inch in length only and are limited to and for use on the track, runways, and high jump aprons.
8. Only water is allowed on the synthetic turf. No glass containers allowed.
9. The use of sharp objects or golf clubs on all surfaces is prohibited.
10. Skate Boarding, Scooters, and Roller Blades are prohibited.
11. No Animals are allowed on the Mount Si Athletic complex or campus (either with or without leash.)
12. The use of Sunflower seeds, nuts, and other consumable product that requires discharge of its outer shell is strictly prohibited. If violated, a $35 per hour clean up fee will be charged and the possible loss of future use of the facility.
13. Substances which may stain the artificial turf or track, such as crepe paper, soft drinks, chewing gum, coffee, Vaseline, candy, tissue paper, posters, food products, liniments, salves, etc., must be kept outside of the playing area fence of the artificial turf and off the running surface of the track.
14. Marking or painting on the track, turf or any of the facility playing surfaces is strictly prohibited. Moveable markers, such as cones, and hurdles are allowed upon receipt of permission from the district designee.
15. There will be no batting warm-ups in the stadium, on the artificial turf, track, or non Baseball / Softball fields. Warm ups only allowed on Baseball / Softball fields. Players are allowed in designated areas only.
16. Burning materials of any kind are prohibited anywhere on the Mount Si Campus.
17. Only authorized maintenance vehicles are allowed inside the Athletic complex.
The user organization must respect the authority of the Site Supervisor. The Site Supervisor has the authority to stop a game at any time site regulations are being violated. The services of the Site Supervisor includes the opening and securing of fields, operating lights, documenting field usage times for rental fees, monitoring stadium facilities and reporting any discrepancies in stadium condition before or after usage.
Adult supervision of field activities is mandatory. The user organization is responsible for the conduct of participants and spectators. Any person or group entering the complex by climbing over the fence is subject to immediate ejection and future field privileges.
If a larger attendance is anticipated, police assistance with crowd management and traffic control is advisable.
All facilities are rented as is, any special set-up arrangements are subject to additional fees in addition to the basic fee.
Extra staff time involved in special set-up arrangements is subject to additional fees to be invoiced to the user.
A Site Supervisor is required on all Mount Si High School Athletic complex rentals and is included in rental fees.
All utility costs except for stadium field lights are included in rental fees.
All Custodial service fees are included in rental fees where applicable.